Wear Grey 2023 Campaign Pack
Help us make brain tumour awareness impossible to ignore by putting it right under people’s noses, or feet!
This year we need you to take to the streets and chalk for change! Up and down the UK we want to cover the pavements with the symbol of brain tumour awareness – the grey ribbon.
- Order your Wear grey campaign pack.
- Find a place to draw your grey ribbon and share it online with your reason for wearing grey – don’t forget the hashtag #WearGrey
- Donate £5 via our JustGiving page
- Pass it on! Pass a stick of chalk onto someone you know and ask them to chalk for change, donate and pass it on
- Make sure you’re only chalking on walls that are your own.
- Please avoid chalking on other people’s property without permission.
- Stick with chalk! It makes an impact, but it also washes away.
- If in doubt about whether you’re allowed to chalk, keep your chalking to your own property.